Construction Design & Management
Delivering support and guidance
As a Client, Principal Designer, Designer or Principal Contractor for a project you may not have the time, the resources or competence to fully understand and comply with your duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 but don’t worry, it’s where we come in.
Our highly experienced CDM advisors are able to demonstrate superb Design Risk Management Skills with an in depth knowledge of construction. As construction health and safety specialists we have a proven track record and perfectly placed to support your projects.
Our CDM Advisors will assist you in: –
- Competency check of potential Designers and Contractors.
- Issue of letters and appointment assistance.
- Compiling of pre-construction information.
- Review of project pre-construction information.
- Design team and PD audits.
- Full Client briefing of roles and responsibilities.
- Submission of F10 notification to the HSE.
- On site safety inspection audits.
- Construction phase plan review.
- Construction phase plan production.
- Review and audit of management arrangements.
- Assistance with producing risk assessments and method statements.
- Assistance with review of risk assessments and method statements.
- Attendance at design team meetings.
- Attendance at site meetings.
- Review of contractors O&M manuals.
- Review of PDs Health and Safety file.
- Assistance with production of Health and Safety files.
Our advisors have deep construction knowledge about design and construction processes, are collaborative, and have the ability to offer well-informed advice at every stage of the client’s construction project.
We’re here to help!!